Your car is one of your most valuable assets and therefore, you should not be satisfied with only about automatic sender if you want to move it in the best condition. The basic objectives of employing automatic transportation companies are to ensure that your car is sent to its destination safely and on time. Observing the following steps will help you transport your car successfully.
Prepare your car to move –
1. Wash and prepare for inspection.
2. Disable the alarm or it will affect battery life. Also check the battery to leak.
3. The gas tank should not be filled in Illinois Car Shippers more than a quarter.
4. Remove parts and accessories such as antennas and fog lights.
5. Check the radiator for antifreeze.
6. Clean all your personal items from the car.
Bill of Lading is a very important document that must be signed by the sender of the automatic and also you before the car is loaded into the aircraft carrier. This provides information about the condition and status of the car before the car is ready to be sent. This allows you to claim files against automatic transportation companies within two weeks after shipment, incase there is damage caused by cars on the way. However, as agreed upon, you need to make full payment. Fix the schedule long ago to avoid the last minute confusion.
Other useful tips –
1. Before setting any automatic sender with the task of transporting your vehicle, make sure you understand all the requirements and policies of their insurance. Look that your car is insured correctly before you leave it to them.
2. Although most automatic transportation services guarantee taking and shipping at certain times and dates, it is not always possible because of strict safety laws and inspections on automatic transportation services by the point.
3. Some automatic sender requires a deposit or payment that will be created earlier. Therefore, make questions needed so you don’t lack disappointment.